Hello again! This week I learn about RSS - something that I have never heard of before. I don't know if this only happened to me, but the CNET Video: RSS – Feel the Need for Feeds didn't work. I tried to watch it on 2 computers, but the video kept freezing. Anyways, what I understood about RSS is that it helps get all your information sites in one place by subscribing to bloglines.com ^_^ It's great only if you read 10 sites a day or so. I see that for many people it will save time, but I still don't see for the average-computer-challenge people like me any help at all. ^^ ... well, unless one can just log in to see what others are reading.
I set up a bloglines account with just basic subscriptions. I'm suppose to add the link to my bloglines account.. but i can't find the way to do it. I'll keep trying and for next exercise I will add the link. ^_^
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment